The Super Talent badge rewards Talents who meet certain criteria of commitment and professionalism towards their clients.
This badge gives access to exclusive advantages:
- Priority access to certain missions: in particular to the first missions of a newly registered businesses on Brigad.
- Personalised follow-up: Every three months, Super Talents can request an individual phone call with our team to receive advice on their use of the Brigad app and the development of their career.
To become a Super Talent, you need to meet 3 consecutive criteria:
- Have completed at least 10 missions in the last 3 months.
- No late mission cancellation in the same period.
- Have at least 90% of your clients indicate they want to work with you again.
Becoming Super Talent is good, staying Super Talent is even better!
To keep your Super Talent badge, all you have to do is keep the 3 criteria described in the "Super Talent" tab validated.
If you lose your badge for any reason, don't panic. It will of course have no effect on your profile and you can get it back later.