The "Level-up" programme allows Talents to access new missions and develop their client base when they meet certain criteria recognised by their clients.
The benefits of upskilling:
- Greater variety of missions
- A more diverse revenue
To unlock the Level-up programme, you must first meet the 3 cumulative criteria:
- Be a Brigad user for a minimum of 90 days
- Have at least 90% of your clients say they want to work with you again.
- Have completed at least 10 missions in the last 90 days in your main job.
Example: You have done the majority of your missions as a Commis Chef and you meet the criteria to enter the program, therefore you are eligible to receive missions as a Cook.
How do you unlock the Evolution programme?
Go to your application > Talent Journey > Level-up Programme
How do you add the new job permanently to your profile?
Once the programme is unlocked in your profile, you will have the opportunity to complete 3 missions in the new job. Each missions will have to be done in different businesses, so that their feedback is as complete as possible.
- If 2 out of 3 missions are successful (either because your clients have not reported any problems, or because they have not indicated that they do not want to to work with you again within 72 hours after the end of the mission), the new job will be added to your profile permanently.
- If 2 out of 3 missions are not successful (your clients disclose that they do not want to work with you again), you will be able to unlock the programme again after 90 days have passed.
Refusal to participate in the programme or failure to unlock new new missions will not affect your rating or activity.
Please sign in to leave a comment.