In order to validate your account on Stripe (our payment service provider), an ID document and/or a proof of address could be required.
If its the case, Make sure you complete these 2 steps :
1) Check you info on Stripe
After you have clicked the red banner on your app, click the "update" button, and then click the "edit" button (image above).
Make sure your name, date of birth, and postal address are exactly the same as the info on the documents you will send to Stripe in the next step.
Don't worry, this will only modify your info on Stripe, not on Brigad.
2) Send your documents to Stripe
In order to send your documents, click the "verify now" button(s).
You will be asked to send an ID document, and/or a proof of address document.
- The document must be included in the list of accepted documents, and should not be expired.
- The photo must be colour
- The document must be entirely visible (not cropped), and perfectly readable (look out for pixelized photos, or reflections).
If you can't use your camera's smartphone :
- The image's dimensions must be under 8000px X 8000px
- The image's size must be under 5MB
- The image's format must be .JPG or .PNG
As soon as your documents are sent, we will notify you about the the results of Stripe's verification within 24h.