What are service fees?
In exchange for the app and its related services, Brigad charges service fees to talents and businesses. They’re calculated as a percentage of the total cost of a mission.
For businesses, benefits include:
- The Brigad app, which features ongoing upgrades and improvements for easier use, and gives you access to an extensive community of vetted talents.
(Businesses have a satisfaction rate of 4.5/5 for over 200k missions, since 2022).
- Easier admin with automated invoicing, contracts and payments, always following the latest guidelines.
- Our team is available 7 days a week to help you navigate working with the Brigad app.
- All talents have public liability insurance by Collective Benefits for missions accepted through Brigad.
- Easy access to all your legal documents, like invoices and contracts
How it works
Service fees are shared between talents and businesses.
- You pay 10% of the invoice of the talent.
- Brigad invoices the talent for their share of the service fees.
It is all automated so you don’t need to calculate anything. You simply post your mission propositions and the Brigad app takes care of the rest.
What does Brigad look like for my accounts?
For each mission you’ll receive 2 invoices:
- The talent’s invoice
- Brigad’s invoice for your share of the service fees
Depending on your payment settings, you’ll receive the service fees invoice after each mission or monthly.