What are service fees?
In exchange for the app and its related services, Brigad charges service fees to talents and businesses. They’re calculated as a percentage of the total cost of a mission.
For talents, benefits include:
- The Brigad app, giving you access to attractive and diverse missions, and featuring ongoing upgrades and improvements for easier use.
- Easier admin with automated invoicing and contracts, as well as guaranteed payments that you can receive weekly or within 72 hours of the end of each mission, depending on the option you choose.
- Your public liability insurance, covered by Collective Benefits for all missions accepted through Brigad.
- A Revenue Protection Programme, giving you compensation for up to 70% of your average revenue in case of an accident or illness (conditions apply).
- Support from our team, available 7 days a week to help you navigate working with the Brigad app.
How it works
Service fees are shared between talents and businesses.
- You’ll pay service fees for each mission you complete.
- On the business side, Brigad directly invoices your client for their share of the service fees.
Everything is automated. You accept missions and the app takes care of the rest.
[Visual for UK - All]
Why do I have 2 invoices for each mission?
For each mission, you’ll have 2 invoices:
- Your invoice for the business, that is automatically generated and sent to your client by the Brigad app. The total on this invoice corresponds to your turnover.
- Brigad’s invoice for you, meaning the service fees you owe Brigad.
In practice, your share of the service fees is automatically deducted by the app. So you actually receive your net earnings, and don’t need to make any payments.
These invoices allow you to keep track of your accounts and calculate your turnover and overheads.